ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Business Organisations: Cold Storage Commission
Cold Storage Commission
- Buys cattle, sheep and goats from farmers.
- Sells meat and meat products.
- Operates ranches for beef cattle.
- Operates slaughter houses.
- Carries out research on beef production.
- Sores beef and beef products in refrigerated cold rooms.
- Regulates the supply of beef i.e. it prevents shortage and glut of beef on the market.
- Processes beef into bee products for example sausages.
- Transports cattle bought and beef to butcheries.
- Grades and inspects bee.
- Sells hides to shoe manufacturing companies.
- Finances cattle projects.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.