ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: Dictatorship in Europe: Dictatorship in Italy: Benito Mussolini: Negative effects of Mussolini’s domestic policies
- People lost their freedom of expression because of censorship.
- There was lack of individual freedom.
- Not all Italians were employed.
- Loss of lives as those who opposed Fascim got killed or exiled.
- Early marriages took place as bachelors feared the high taxes exacted on them.
- It made children disrespect their parents and teachers by placing high priority on the Fascist government.
- Overpopulation resulted from the Battle of Babies.
- The Battle for Grain saw most of the land being used for grain at the expense of other crops
- Italy became a policy state
- Alternative opinions and facts not supporting Mussolini’s viewpoint were suppressed
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen