ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: Zimbabwe 1894-1969: Pieces of Discriminatory Legislation Passed to the Benefit of the Whites
- 1895 Law on Compulsory Identity Cards (Chitupa)
- Registration of Labour Act of 1896
- Private Location Act of 1908
- African Labourers Act of 1911
- Industrial Conciliation Act of 1934
- Native Passes Act of 1937
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.