ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: The Constitution of Zimbabwe:What is the Purpose of a Constitution
- It is important for the maintaining of order in a state
- It is the supreme is therefore all other laws have to be aligned to it
- It is important for the operations of the state
- It also safeguard the rights of citizens
- It encourages good governance as the executive powers are usually limited to the constitution
- As a constitution is usually agreed upon by the whole nation, its implementation is smooth as everyone will be in support of it
- A constitution restrains criminal behavior from the citizens as they know they will be persecuted
- It suppresses dictatorship as the ruling government is guided by the set rules
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.