Almost two years ago we embarked on a journey to create an online resource center for those who are studying toward ZIMSEC examinations.We felt then, as we still do now to some extent, that the current sources available then were either lacking or not made with the Zimbabwean student in mind.
We live in an exciting world of apps, broadband and where the whole world is now essentially a global village. In 2017 we are going continue with our quest to ease the life of the Zimbabwean student. To that we have decided to share with you some of the things you can expect from us in 2017:
- More topics will be covered at a more rapid pace than in previous years.
- We have added staff to our team: I am pleased introduce you to Karen and Rachel who will be helping with notes creation and answering questions on our question and answer site.
- We will begin covering the new Science syllabus sometime this year to cater for those who are writing next year in June (the new syllabus affects those seating in 2018)
- We will be hosting a seminar (Exam Boot camp) for those writing in June (sometime in March/April) and (sometime in August/September) November to be conducted in Harare.
- We hope to relaunch a newsletter to keep in touch with students and teachers alike
We hope you continue to support us as we continue with our quest. And please keep an eye on these changes.