You have probably heard that the results for the 2019 November ZIMSEC results are out. The other exciting bit of news is the fact that you can now check your results online. This is limited to people who wrote O Level November last year only. Those who wrote A Level in November and others who wrote in June can no longer view their results online and have to visit their respective centres.
Here is how you can go about it:
- Visit the results either one of the following links. Just choose one as they virtually identical
- If this is your first time please click on register to create an account
- You will need your statement of entry at this point
- Enter the requisite details e.g. centre number and candidate number among others exactly as they are shown on the statement of entry
- Choose a unique username e.g smukudzei
- Choose a strong password i.e. one that has Capital Letters, numbers and symbols. Make sure you can remember it or write it down somewhere safe.
- Enter a secret phrase take care as you will need it if you forget your password
- Click on register
- Once you have registered go back to the home page
- Log in using the username and password you have just created
You will be given the option to view your results
NB If you run into problems please follow instructions shown in the right panel i.e. your extreme right on this website.
Centres can also login and view results for the entire centre.
What to do when it says you account already exists?
There is an amateurish hacking trick that schools use to try and prevent you from viewing your results for various reasons. It includes them or it could be someone who just doesn’t like you, creating an account using your details. In such cases just click on Forgot password and click on your results.
Also as pointed out by our good friends at TechZim, some schools can actually block you from viewing your results using tools given to them by ZIMSEC. No school has been doing this as far as we are aware.