ZIMSEC O Level Business Studies Notes: Non Financial Methods of Motivation
- These can be contrasted with financial methods of motivation
- Non financial motivation methods are those that do not involve the flow of monetary benefits to the employee/worker
- These include:
- Job rotation
- Job enrichment
- Job enlargement
- The job itself
- Recognition for work done
- Teamworking and empowerment
- The later involves placing employees into teams that have a high degree of autonomy
- These teams plan their own work,
- Take their own decisions and
- Solve their own problems
NB To learn more about each method click on the relevant links.
To access more topics go to the O Level Business Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.