ZIMSEC O Level Business Studies Notes: Non Financial Motivation: Job enlargement
- A job design technique in which the number of tasks associated with a job is increased
- and the appropriate training provided to
- to add greater variety to activities, thus reducing monotony
- Only horizontal/related tasks are added to the job
- This results in the job being more challenging to the employee
- It increases the wholeness of the job and thus motivates a worker during the job
- It can also result in a multi skilled workforce
- It allows employees to have a greater picture of the organisations activities
To access more topics go to the O Level Business Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.