ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Fleming’s Left hand rule
- The direction in which a coil turns in influenced by the following factors:
- the direction in which the current is flowing
- the magnetic field
- The direction of movement of a current carrying wire can be predicted using Fleming’s Left hand rule
- Fleming’s left hand rule is shown above
- The second finger shows the direction of the current (towards the negative terminal)
- The first finger points in the direction of the magnetic field (towards the south pole)
- The thumb shows the direction of movement of the current carrying wire/coil
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.