ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Functions of wholesalers: To producers and manufactures
To the producers/manufacturers
- The wholesaler:
- Collects orders from numerous retailers.
- Provides manufacturers with market information on consumer want and competitor activities.
- Stores finished products.
- Clears manufacturer’s production lines thus allowing manufacturers and producers to concentrate on manufacturing and production.
- Bears risks.
- Advertises goods on behalf of manufacturers.
- Provides a ready market for manufacturers.
- Finances manufacturers by paying cash.
- Blends, packages, grades , bleaches, dyes and brands goods.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.