ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Business Organisations: Advantages and Disadvantages Multinational Companies
- Pays taxes to increase revenue for the host government.
- Creates employment to local people.
- Brings the latest technology to the host country.
- Brings foreign currency to the host country.
- Bring skills and machinery to the host country.
- Improves the Balance of Payment for the host country.
- Improves the GDP and standards of living in the host country.
- Enjoys economies of scale.
- Gets access to cheap labour.
- Circumvets barriers to trade.
- Exploitation of labour.
- Social cost and environmental degradation.
- Companies remit back their profits to parent companies thus reducing the benefits of increased
- standard of living.
- Political interference in some countries.
- Brings in unfair competition onto local infant industries.
- Increased risk of loss of company due to political instability
- Complex legal requirements from country to country.
- Complex macroeconomic environments
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.