ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Partnership Deed
Partnership Deed (Agreement)
- Drafted by partners.
- The objectives of forming the partnership.
- The amount of capital each partner is going to contribute towards the partnership.
- Duties, responsibilities and rights of each partner.
- Terms and conditions under which the partnership operates.
- Circumstances under which the partnership can be terminated.
- Methods employed to settle disagreements.
- The ration in which profits and losses are to be shared.
- Salaries and bonuses to be paid to each partner if any.
- Interest rates charged on capital and drawings.
- The name of the partnership.
- used to form a partnership.
- Used instead of the Partnership Act.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.