ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Radio
- Provides sound
- Has a personal impact on people’s emotions
- Has a wide (usually national) coverage.
- Advertisements can be repeated and timed.
- The producer can target specific audiences for example certain advertisements can be flighted during certain programs that can appeal to the target audience e.g. men during football matches.
- The message is transmitted quickly.
- The advertisement can be made in different languages.
- It can be used to access the blind and those who are illiterate.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.