ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Cellphone
- Used when speed is required.
- Allows dialogue.
- Subscriber can dial or receive calls from another subscriber or telephone subscribers
- Can receive multiple calls at the same time by putting them on hold.
- The subscriber can be reached anywhere anytime as long as they are within network coverage.
- Can be used when the subscriber wants to use two lines on the same phone.
- Has a secret PIN for security.
- Shows the time when a call was made.
- Shows the duration of each call.
- Shows the cost of each call.
- Shows missed calls, dialed calls, received calls and caller’s number or name.
- Can be diverted or directed to another number.
- Can send messages by em-mail, voice mail or fax.
- Volume is adjustable.
- Ringing tones vary and can be changed.
- Extra services such as a diary, directory, dictionary e.t.c are found on other phones.
- Allows access to value added services (VAS) e.g. news via sms.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.