ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Cellphone
- Used when speed is required.
- Allows dialogue.
- Subscriber can dial or receive calls from another subscriber or telephone subscribers
- Can receive multiple calls at the same time by putting them on hold.
- The subscriber can be reached anywhere anytime as long as they are within network coverage.
- Can be used when the subscriber wants to use two lines on the same phone.
- Has a secret PIN for security.
- Shows the time when a call was made.
- Shows the duration of each call.
- Shows the cost of each call.
- Shows missed calls, dialed calls, received calls and caller’s number or name.
- Can be diverted or directed to another number.
- Can send messages by em-mail, voice mail or fax.
- Volume is adjustable.
- Ringing tones vary and can be changed.
- Extra services such as a diary, directory, dictionary e.t.c are found on other phones.
- Allows access to value added services (VAS) e.g. news via sms.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.