ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Telex and Teleconferencing
- Uses a teleprinter and a telephone.
- Messages can be received even if the office is closed.
- Can operate unattended.
- Provides a written record.
- Has a telex number
- The message can be corrected before sending it.
Video conferencing otherwise known as Teleconferencing.
- Uses satellite dishes and television screens to transmit images to distant places.
- Used by company executives to hold conferences.
- Enables face to face dialogue.
- Fast in sending and receiving information.
- Cheap and saves transport, accommodation and conference expenses.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.