ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: The United States of America (USA) 1920-1939: President Roosevelt and the Great Depression
- He defeated Hoover in the 1932 presidential elections and presented a ‘New Deal’
- The new deal had the following aims:
- To provide employment for the unemployed
- To revive the American industry
- To reduce distress
- To provide relief services for the homeless, hungry and poor
- To come up with measures to prevent future economic disasters
- To safeguard the property and savings of citizens
- The deal provided Relief, Recovery and Reform
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.