ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Retail Trade: Prepackaging
- refers to the practice of placing goods into containers by the manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers.
Advantages of pre-packing
- goods become easier to display
- some packaging protects goods against damage
- prevents goods from deteriorating
- reduces soiling of goods from constant consumer handling
- allows branding and individual pricing of goods
- facilitates self-service method of selling
- enables manufacturers to write instructions and directions for use on the goods themselves
- goods are easy to carry and handle.
To access more topics go the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.