ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Money and Banking: Night Safe Facilities and Safe Deposit boxes
Night safe- facility
- Safe guards money for traders who do their business during the night.
- They lock their money in bags or wallets.
- The bags are slotted into the bank through chutes.
- Bank tellers deposit the money into the relevant business’s account the next day.
Safeguarding of customer’s valuables
- Banks store valuables such as jewellery, wills, deeds and share certificates.
- Customers obtain and pay for these services on a rental basis.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.