ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Newspaper media
- Advertisements can be paced in daily, weekly or monthly newspapers.
- They provide wide coverage.
- They can be passed on to others for readership.
- Can be timed or placed in various e.g. daily or weekly newspapers.
- Advertisements can be very detailed.
- Advertisements can be in colour for greater impact.
- Provides a written permanent record.
- Advertisements can be placed in different languages.
- They cater for selected groups e.g. regional newspapers.
- It is usually cheap to advertise in newspapers.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.