ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Newspaper media
- Advertisements can be paced in daily, weekly or monthly newspapers.
- They provide wide coverage.
- They can be passed on to others for readership.
- Can be timed or placed in various e.g. daily or weekly newspapers.
- Advertisements can be very detailed.
- Advertisements can be in colour for greater impact.
- Provides a written permanent record.
- Advertisements can be placed in different languages.
- They cater for selected groups e.g. regional newspapers.
- It is usually cheap to advertise in newspapers.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.