ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes:Agriculture:Human Farm Inputs: Farm machinery
- This is a very crucial human input in that it determines the productive capacity of a farming system.
- The machinery used depends on the technological advancements of that community.
- Machinery helps in making work light in processing such as land clearance, ploughing, planting, harvesting and even transport and storage.
- Farm machinery may be divided into two categories.
- These are the traditional machinery and the modern machinery.
- Example of traditional machinery are hoes, plough, wheel barrow and scotch cart.
- Examples of modern machinery are tractor, seed-drill, cultivator and combine harvester.
To access more topics go to the O Level Geography Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.