ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Free posts and Franking machines
- This service is a variation of the business reply service.
- The user needs to seek for approval from the post office.
- If he is granted access the user pays deposit
- All free post mail is written Free Post before the address.
- The sender does not pay for postage.
- The recipient pays a surcharge on the usual postage.
- The machine is rented from the Post Office.
- It is used when sending large volumes of mail regularly by large organisations.
- The machine has a meter for recording total postage.
- The hirer pays a deposit before using the machine.
- The machine prints the words “postage paid” on each envelope or (PPI i,e, Prints Postage Impression)
- Has a mechanism that prevents tampering with the machine.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.