ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Business Reply services and Post Restante
Business reply service.
- The service is used in market research:
- to encourage responses.
- The respondent does not pay postage or the postage is already prepaid by sender.
- The sender first obtains a licence from the post office and is required to pay a deposit.
- Mail is written Business Reply service.
- The respondent uses printed envelopes or cards bearing name and address of the sender and licence number.
- Used by mail order firms.
- Licence only pays postage on mail returned.
- Is a French phrase meaning “Post remaining”
- The service is mostly used by people with o fixed addresses e.g. sales persons and tourists.
- Letters or parcels are addressed to the nearest post office.
- They must be written Poste Restante.
- Mail is held at the post office.
- Mail is collected by the addressed person upon production of a valid identity document.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.