ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Email and Internet
Electronic Mail (Email)
- Is the communication of information:
- using a computer.
- Via a telephone circuit.
- The information is sent from one computer to another.
- From one computer to several computers at the same time.
- It uses modems.
- Each subscriber has an electronic mail address e.g. email@example.com.
- Each subscriber has a secret code (password).
- Information received can be stored, retrieved and printed.
- Quick transmission of messages.
- A cheap means of sending messages.
- Uses satellite dishes, computer, telephone circuit and modems.
- Sends information.
- Receives information.
- Stores information.
- Information can be retrieved.
- Information is displayed on the computer.
- It is a library for world-wide information e.g. sports, quotations and fashion.
- It is cheap a cheap and fast way of communication.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.