ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Cells in parallel
- As alternative to arranging cells in series
- Cells can be arranged in parallel to one another
- This results in an increase in amperage capacity
- This results in cells lasting longer
- When cells are arranged in parallel
- The negative terminals of all the cells are joined together
- The positive terminals are also merged together to create one positive terminal
- When cells are connected in parallel this results in an increase in the ampere hours of the battery
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.