ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: South Africa 1867 – 1910: Economic Development in South Africa 1867-1910
- This topic will look at the:
- political and economic effects of the discovery of diamonds and gold in South Africa
- The location of gold and diamond mines in South Africa
- African migrant labour in the mines
- It will also look at the impact of mining activities by settlers on population migration and environment
- The topic will analyze and describe the migrant labour used in mines and farms in South African
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.