ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Certificate of insurance
Certificate of insurance
- Provides proof that the goods being transported have been insured.
- Has to be produced when making a claim to the insurance company, if a risk insured against has occurred.
- Can be an open (floating) insurance policy.
- To cove all exports within a stipulated period of time.
- To avoid individual cover for each consignment.
- Accompanies the goods being transported.
- Required as part of documentary credit.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.