ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Water in Hot Deserts
- Water action in deserts can be divided into three:
- freak storms or rain that falls sometimes in semi-arid regions,
- dew which plays formed as a result of temperatures falling below dew point at night in deserts and play an important role in chemical weathering,
- water action in deserts as a result of past pluvial periods.
- Read more about water action in deserts here.
- Various landforms result from water erosion and deposition in deserts viz:
Click on each landform to read more about it.
To access more topics go to the Geography Notes page.