ZIMSEC O Level Geography Notes: Water in Hot Deserts
- Water action in deserts can be divided into three:
- freak storms or rain that falls sometimes in semi-arid regions,
- dew which plays formed as a result of temperatures falling below dew point at night in deserts and play an important role in chemical weathering,
- water action in deserts as a result of past pluvial periods.
- Read more about water action in deserts here.
- Various landforms result from water erosion and deposition in deserts viz:
Click on each landform to read more about it.
To access more topics go to the Geography Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.