ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Transport: Tramp ships
- Cargo ships which are for hire.
- They can be hired for a specific time and journey.
- They trade on the spot market.
- They can be chartered at the Baltic Exchange in London.
- They carry mixed cargo.
- They travel anywhere in the world in search of cargo to carry.
- Their freight charges are:
- fixed by negotiations
- and often low.
- They do not have:
- fixed routes
- nor do they have fixed time-tables.
- They have no permanent home port.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.