ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Traditional/General Wholesalers
Traditional or General wholesalers.
- These wholesalers:
- Provide a wide range of merchandise or goods.
- Store goods.
- Pay cash to manufacturers (finance the manufacturers)
- Sell on credit to retailers.
- Provide transport to retailers.
- Employ sales representatives.
- Provide information and advice to retailers on goods.
- Bear risks.
- Even out supply of goods.
- Steady prices for consumers.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.