ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: The states of matter
- Matter exists in three forms:
- NB There is a fourth state of matter: plasma but it is beyond the scope of the ordinary level syllabus
- Indeed there are other states but these are also beyond the
- A state is a principal condition in which matter exists
- Matter is governed by the kinetic theory
- According to the theory:
- the particles of matter move very fast and in all directions if matter is in gaseous form
- there are spaces between these particles
- the particles in a liquid move slowly over one another
- the particles is a solid do not move from their positions
- they only vibrate in fixed positions
- there are strong forces of attraction between the particles in a solid
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.