ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: The influence of prepackaging and branding on advertising
HOW BRANDING HAS INFLUENCED ADVERTISING?
- Branding goods makes them easier to identify.
- Because goods are given names or trademarks that distinguish them from each other.
- Branding makes goods attractive to consumers.
- Goods basically advertise themselves when they are branded especially when a premium branding is involved e.g. Nike
HOW PRE-PACKAGING HAS INFLUENCED ADVERTISING?
- Advertisements can be written on the package of the goods.
- Packaging can be made colourful or transparent in order to attract customers.
- Marks or labels can be shown on goods.
- Goods can be put on display in their packages.
- Goods are judged by appearance rather than quality.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.