ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: The influence of prepackaging and branding on advertising
HOW BRANDING HAS INFLUENCED ADVERTISING?
- Branding goods makes them easier to identify.
- Because goods are given names or trademarks that distinguish them from each other.
- Branding makes goods attractive to consumers.
- Goods basically advertise themselves when they are branded especially when a premium branding is involved e.g. Nike
HOW PRE-PACKAGING HAS INFLUENCED ADVERTISING?
- Advertisements can be written on the package of the goods.
- Packaging can be made colourful or transparent in order to attract customers.
- Marks or labels can be shown on goods.
- Goods can be put on display in their packages.
- Goods are judged by appearance rather than quality.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.