ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: Missionaries in Zimbabwe:Successes and Failures of Missionaries
- Missionaries taught people how to read and write
- They facilitated the colonization of Zimbabwe
- They encouraged trade between foreigners and locals
- Established schools and mission stations
- They introduced western education
- They translated, printed and distributed siNdebele and Shona grammar books
- However they failed to convert the locals to their religions
- They also could not stop some local religion and customs
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.