ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advertising: Persuasive Advertising
- These are undertaken by individual businesses for the main purpose of promoting its own products using its brand names at the expense of other manufacturers producing similar products with different brand names.
- Producers will be competing against each other e.g Jade and Geisha which are both bath soaps.
- The advertiser uses attractive devices and tecnhiques for example colour and music.
- The advertiser only gives goods poitns about their own product.
- Competitiion amongs producers often lead to omproved quality and reduced prices.
- Each producer finances themselves.
To other types of advertising click here.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.