ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: PBC: Incorporation Statement
- Is prepared and drafted by a PBC.
- the name of the PBC ending with the words Private Business Corporation or PBC.
- Postal address of the PBC.
- Physical address of the registered office.
- Full name and National Identity number of each member.
- Each member’s capital contribution in cash, property or services to be rendered.
- Full name and postal address of an accounting officer.
- Date of the end of financial year.
- Objects/purpose of the business.
- Each member is entitled to a free copy.
- Signed by all members and the accounting officer.
- Original and copies are sent to the Registrar of Companies.
- The Registrar upon registering the statement:
- gives the PBC a number.
- Endorses each copy to certify registration of the PBC.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.