ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: PBC: Incorporation Statement
- Is prepared and drafted by a PBC.
- the name of the PBC ending with the words Private Business Corporation or PBC.
- Postal address of the PBC.
- Physical address of the registered office.
- Full name and National Identity number of each member.
- Each member’s capital contribution in cash, property or services to be rendered.
- Full name and postal address of an accounting officer.
- Date of the end of financial year.
- Objects/purpose of the business.
- Each member is entitled to a free copy.
- Signed by all members and the accounting officer.
- Original and copies are sent to the Registrar of Companies.
- The Registrar upon registering the statement:
- gives the PBC a number.
- Endorses each copy to certify registration of the PBC.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.