ZIMSEC together with the government has finally announced the examination fees for those who will be writing examinations in June and November of this year. The fees are as follows:
- Grade Seven candidates registered at private institutions will pay a total of $264 for all their five subjects
- Those learning at public institutions i.e. where the schools are owned and controlled by the government will pay a total of $125 for all subjects.
Ordinary Level Students
- At Ordinary Level candidates will pay $190 per subject at private institutions
- Those who learn at public institutions will have to pay $90 per subject
Advanced Level Candidates
- Advanced Level candidates will pay $351 if they learn at private institutions and
- $165 per subject at private and public institutions respectively
The closing date for payments and submission of entries for June 2020 examinations is 28 February 2020. For November 2020 examinations, the closing date for payments and submission of entries is 27 March 2020 while the closing date for late entry is 15 May 2020.