ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Memorandum of Association
Memorandum of Association
- Is used in the formation of private and public limited companies.
- Is prepared by the company founders/their representatives.
- Is sent to the Registrar of companies for approval.
- the name of the company followed by the words “private limited” or abbreviation thereof for private limited companies and “plc” for public limited companies.
- The address of the company and its registered office address.
- The purpose or objects of the company.
- The names of the first company’s director(s).
- the amount of share capital to be issued to shareholders.
- The classes of shares to be issued.
- A statement whether a company is either “private” or “public”
- A statement that the liability of the shareholders is limited.
- An undertaking by the promoters to form a registred company and purchase a stipulated number of shares.
- is an application to register a company.
- Is used during the formation of a company.
- A company’s charter which governs the company’s relationship with the outside world.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.