ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Wholesale Trade: Marketing Boards
Reasons for setting up Marketing Boards.
- These are set up by the government for the following reasons:
- To store agricultural produce.
- To reduce monopolies in the selling a certain strategic goods.
- To control the selling and buying prices.
- To even out the supply of goods.
- To prevent shortages of goods.
- To facilitate a ready market for such goods.
- To facilitate exportation and importation of certain goods.
- To inspect , grade and weigh agricultural produce.
- To promote Research and Development of agricultural products.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.