ZIMSEC Commerce O Level Notes: Advertising: Informative advertising
- This is a form of advertising that provides precise detail of goods and services.
- It is especially used when launching new products, changes in prices and to tell where and how to buy the company’s products.
- It is also used to give details on future events e.g a soccer match.
- It is used by the government to educated consumers and the general public about health and safety issues, consumer rights etc.
- It is used when introducing new products.
To view more types of advertising click here.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.