ZIMSEC Commerce O Level Notes: Advertising: Informative advertising
- This is a form of advertising that provides precise detail of goods and services.
- It is especially used when launching new products, changes in prices and to tell where and how to buy the company’s products.
- It is also used to give details on future events e.g a soccer match.
- It is used by the government to educated consumers and the general public about health and safety issues, consumer rights etc.
- It is used when introducing new products.
To view more types of advertising click here.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.