ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: Dictatorship in Europe: Dictatorship in Germany: Ideas expressed in Hitler’s Book Mein Kampf
- To end unemployment and bring prosperity to Germany
- To restore Germany pride and identity
- To create living space for Germans
- To reverse the Treaty of Versailles
- To rescue Germany from the threat of the Jews who profited whilst Germans suffered
- To build a third Reich which would restore Germany to a dominant place in Europe
- How he intended to take power
- How he showed his hatred between the Jews and the blacks
- Aggressive foreign policy
- To secure for the Germany people the land and soil to which they were entitled on earth
- To unite all Germans
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.