ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Insurance: Functions of insurance brokers
Functions of insurance brokers.
- They bring into contact the public seeking insurance cover and insurance companies.
- Are agents of insurance companies.
- Gather information on insurance companies or types of policies that these offer.
- Give expert advice to prospective policyholders.
- Advise on how losses can be avoided.
- Obtain several quotations from different insurance companies.
- Choose the best policy for their clients.
- Obtain the best terms for their clients.
- Assist clients with the completion of proposal forms.
- Effect a policy for a client.
- Charge commission on contracts made.
- Assist clients in claiming compensation.
- Arrange re-insurance for clients.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.