ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland: Health
- The Federal Government was responsible for public health
- The Ministry of Health built hospitals that were well equipped with specialists and drugs in major cities
- Rural clinics were also built with some being expanded
- The Federal Government also subsidized non-governmental health institutions such as mission hospitals
- A Medical School to train medical doctors was opened at the university and it was affiliated with the Birmingham University
- Nurse training in Salisbury and Bulawayo began t
- The government also began making efforts in the preventive medicine in fighting diseases such as tuberculosis, malaria and bilharzia
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.