ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Experiment: Finding soil organisms
Materials: digging tools, pen and paper, tweezers, gauze, beaker, filter tunnel, light bulb, clamp stand, microscope/hand lens, containers
- Go out and look for soil organisms. Look for things such as holes in the soil
- Take soil samples
- Set up each soil sample as shown in the diagram above
- Collect any organisms which fall out of the soil
- Examine them under a microscope or using a hand lens
- Try to identify the organisms
- Various organisms can be found including
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.