ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Communication: Expedited Mail Service
Expedited Mail Service.
- Used when items need to reach their destination quickly and safely.
- I used to send valuable articles e.g. certificates or documents.
- The sender hands the parcel over the post office counter.
- The EMS consignment note is filled in triplicate.
- One copy of the consignment note is stuck on to the article using glue or stickers.
- The second copy is kept at the post office.
- The third copy is given to the sender as proof of postage.
- Postage rates are higher.
- Mail is delivered to the final destination by a post office messenger and EMS vehicles.
- There is hand to hand transfer of mail.
- The recipient produces positive identity on receipt of the articles.
- The recipient sings to acknowledge receipt of article.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.