ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: The Zulu State: Evaluation of Tshaka’s rule
- Shaka was a dictator and tyrant and performed many acts of inhumanity against his people and enemies
- Shaka used terror and fear to rule his kingdom and consolidate his power
- However some evidence available about Shaka sparing the lives of kings he conquered and making them his indunas shows that in a few incidences he was merciful
- Shaka left behind a huge political legacy
- His political and military reforms continued to be used even years after he had died
- Even up to this day the Zulu people remain and some of their views are shaped by Shaka
- The Zulu state became the most powerful nation in Southern Africa during the time of Shaka and were united with one purpose
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.