ZIMSEC O Level Combined Science Notes: Ecosystems: The soil
- Soil is an important part of the ecosystem
- It is a critical component of life on earth and agriculture
- Soil thickness varies from a few millimeters to a several meters in places
- Animals and plants interact with one another and with weathered rocks to form the soil
- Micro-organisms in the soil carry out recycling activities which release nutrients for plants to absorb
- The soil acts as a source of water and nutrients for plants
- The components of the soil can be divided into physical and biological components
To access more topics go to the Combined Science Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.