ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: Economic and Social Developments in Southern Rhodesia(Zimbabwe) from 1894 – 1979
- This topic will look at:
- The resources used by the white settler in Zimbabwe
- The various methods used by colonizers to recruit labour
- Explain why peasant farming up to the 1930s was successful
- The decline or fall of peasant farming and rise of agriculture
- Assess the social, economic and cultural impacts of the settlers economy on Rhodesia
- Assess the social, economic and cultural impacts of the settlers economy on Africans
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.