ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Retail Trade: Department store
- a multistory building with several shops under one roof
- located in the city centre where land is more expensive
- sells a wide range of goods in different departments
- each department sells one line of goods
- the buyer is responsible for the orders of the department
- each department has a buyer or a department manager
- sells high quality merchandise
- offers luxurious facilities e.g carpets, music restaurants and entertainment
- employs trained uniformed staff that offer personal services
- sells goods at high prices
- has centralized accounting advertising and purchasing systems
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.