ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: The Constitution of Zimbabwe: Freedoms
Freedom from torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- No person may be subjected to physical or psychological torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
Freedom from slavery or servitude
- No person may be subjected to slavery or servitude
Freedom from forced or compulsory labour
- No person may be made to perform forced or compulsory labour
Freedom of assembly and association
- Every person has the right to freedom of assembly and association, and the right not to assemble or associate with others
- No person may be compelled to belong to an association or to attend a meeting or gathering
Freedom to demonstrate and petition
- Every person has the right to demonstrate and to present petitions, but these rights must be exercised peacefully
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.