ZIMSEC O Level Commerce Notes: Advantages and Disadvantages of Partnerships
- Management is duties are shared amongst the partners.
- More capital can be raised.
- More skills are available resulting in better quality decision making.
- Specialisation is possible.
- Partners can consult one another.
- There are fewer legal formalities.
- Losses are shared amongst partners.
- Disputes may lead to the dissolution of the partnership.
- Some partners have unlimited liability.
- Consultations may lead to delays in decision making.
- There is no continuity as the partnership is dissolved if one of the partner dies or leaves the partnership.
- Agreements made by one partner are binding to the whole partnership.
- Amount of capital raised is still limited due to a cap on the number of partners for most partnerships.
- Profits have to be shared among partners.
To access more topics go to the Commerce Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.