ZIMSEC O Level History Notes: The Struggle for Independence in Colonial Zimbabwe 1900-1980: Chimurenga II/ Umvukela II
- This topic seeks to evaluate early protest movements in Southern Rhodesia
- It enumerates the list of grievances that Africans had against colonial rule
- The social and economic lives of Africans under colonial rule
- It also discusses the pressures (social and economic) that precipitated the second Chimurenga
- Human rights issues before 1980
- It also seeks to evaluate the African nationalists activities and why the abandoned peaceful protests
- Discuss the events of the guerilla warfare and how it affected the African peasants and whites
To access more topics go to the History Notes page.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.